Fourth

When I was a kid before I was six, I liked to wear a skirt, I liked to paint my nails, I liked to have makeup on my face, and hated to be a boy. But after I turned six, I became more comfortable being a boy. Although I used to want to be a girl, I was never attracted by a boy or a guy. And I am pretty sure that I am attracted to women. I think the biggest change in me might come from baseball. I started playing baseball when I was six for no reason. 

When I was looking back on my life, I think that wanting to be a girl may come from my gene. I have that thought because I still like to paint my nails although I do not wear skirts anymore. I do think that I have girl genes but I am still attracted to women. I think the mental gender could be changed somehow. I became more comfortable being a boy and I like to be with a group of boys. I have been changed a lot by the world. Although I am trying to change myself according to the world, I still like myself.

I still like to do research to do data. I want to know how old those LGBT people find out they have same-sex attraction. I have seen that many people know they have this attraction after adulthood, or even after being married to the opposite sex. In my opinion, it could be strongly affected by the cultural environment. In some closed-minded societies, it is hard to be accepted. I also like to see how many of those people will let people know they belong to this group.

Will I oppose a country allowing same-sex marriage? Yes, I will do it one hundred percent. I cannot give any good reason at all, but I just think that should not happen. Although there are many countries allowing it, I can just accept it. Accepting it does not mean I agree with it. 

It is really hard for me to imagine the feeling of having same-sex attraction. I could and would never judge the people who have this kind of feeling. I know it could be a struggle for some people who do not want to let people know their identity. 

In this paragraph, I want to share a strong opinion of mine. It may offend some people, but I hope I could find some people who have the same thought or who can give me a little support. For those people who are bisexual, I do not think it is okay. I think they can make a better decision according to my opinion, but they do not think it really matters. They could have a choice to do what they are comfortable for them still. If they could be with the opposite sex, why would they choose to be with a same-sex partner, I know that they just choose to do something that they are happy with and I have no right or power to change them.

Another data I want to research is those bisexual attraction feelings. I want to see the ratio of the gender. And in each gender, how many of them choose to date or marry same-sex or opposite-sex? Maybe guys will try to date the opposite sex because they have pressure or expectation from parents. Maybe girls will try to marry the opposite sex because they have the desire to be a mother. It could be an interesting topic to research.

This post could be sensitive to some people, but I will still like to hear your opinions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eighth

Parenting Blog